Random good picture Not show
5. Journalists will be able to preview the exhibition tomorrow.
6. You should be able to evaluate your own work.
7. At last I was able to work undisturbed.
8. I've always wanted to be able to speak Japanese.
9. I shall be able to go tomorrow.
10. Will you be able to come?
11. Will she be able to cope with the work?
12. She stepped back, hardly able to believe her ears.
13. I'll be able to work for many more years.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. A viral illness left her barely able to walk.
15. They were able to concert their difference.
16. She was the only person able to do it.
17. They were not able to prove these suspicions.
18. He claimed to be able to cast out demons.
19. It astonished her that he was able to survive.
20. I haven't been able to obtain that book.
21. She was able to identify her attacker.
22. I didn't feel able to disagree with him.
23. The child is not yet able to write.
24. She was barely able to stand.
25. She has been able to cast aside her wheelchair.
26. A politician must be able to communicate.
27. Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
28. Histories make men wise ; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep ; moral grave ; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
29. Perhaps you can't control your job(sentencedict.com), but you may be able to make other changes in your life.
More similar words: cable, table, unable, enable, tableau, be able to, disabled, suitable, bearable, reliable, variable, vegetable, available, agreeable, comparable, favorable, on the table, inevitable, acceptable, vulnerable, tablespoon, remarkable, changeable, sustainable, be available, uncomfortable, unchangeable, considerable, probably, establish.