Random good picture Not show
1. I opposed myself to the training plan.
2. His motion was opposed by most members.
3. He opposed himself to the scheme.
4. His family were adamantly opposed to the marriage.
5. The military has opposed any cuts in defence spending.
6. I am utterly opposed to any form of terrorism.
7. Our views are diametrically opposed on this issue.
8. He opposed the proposal to build a new hall.
9. Those who had opposed the court were duly punished.
10. I'm strongly opposed to capital punishment.
11. Most of us are opposed to the death penalty.
12. They are totally opposed to abortion.
13. He struggled against those who opposed his plan.
14. The war is generally opposed on the left.
15. Senior Conservatives are opposed to the change.
16. Their manager, to her credit,[sentencedict.com/opposed.html] was always strongly opposed to the pay cuts.
17. She remained bitterly opposed to the idea of moving abroad.
18. Dr Muffett stressed that he was opposed to bullying in schools and that action would be taken to stamp it out.
19. At first he was opposed to the scheme, but we managed to argue him round.
20. He said they were opposed to the presence of alien forces in the region.
21. The proposed new examination system has been vigorously opposed by teachers.
22. Any such thing would be bitterly opposed by most of the world's democracies.
23. Only opposed every day, will live the strong than you imagine.
24. Aunt Mary's a real conservative.She's totally opposed to women going out to work.
25. Many members of the council opposed the building of the luxury houses in the centre of the city.
26. The United States remains resolutely opposed to this.
27. They remain resolutely opposed to the idea.
28. They are violently opposed to the idea.
29. He was strongly opposed to the idea.
30. Mr Taylor was not bitter towards those who had opposed him.
More similar words: oppose, supposedly, opposition, suppose, proposed, opponent, opportunity, pose, supposing, close down, compose, expose, impose, propose, on purpose, chopping, used to, based on, be used to, the accused, increased, support, depressed, appoint, supporter, embarrassed, supportive, poster, in support of, post-war.