Similar words: cubs, band, ban, urban, banquet, banker, husband, abandon. Meaning: ['kjuːbən] n. a native or inhabitant of Cuba. adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba.
Random good picture Not show
1. Sotomayor, the Cuban holder of the world high jump record, cleared 2.36 metres.
2. Cuban Americans play an important role in whether he carries Florida in the fall campaign.
3. She's written a book about the Cuban missile crisis.
4. Miami has a large Cuban exile community.
5. Sugar has always been the basis of the Cuban economy.
6. The U.S. has not recognized the Cuban government since 1961.
7. The intense heat of the Cuban summer doesn't faze Vasquez.
8. The Cuban missile crisis in 1960 was probably the closest we have been to nuclear war.
9. The Cuban revolution resulted in a reassessment of Washington's policy towards the Third World generally.
10. Like any traditional Cuban mother, my mum was overprotective.
11. New Cuban election was held; a government was formed.
12. But the original Cuban sandwich wasn't toasted.
13. The Cuban was especially hot last summer.
14. Finally he had gone into partnership with a Cuban.
15. Cuban baseball fans comment in Havana.
16. You can hear Cuban music. You can hear music of the Caribbean islands,[sentencedict.com] old calypso music from deep in the Caribbean and reggae from Jamaica.
17. In 1853, Cuban revolutionary Jose Marti was born in Havana.
18. Hemingway's novelette tells of the Cuban fisherman Santiago who for 84 luckless days has rowed his skiff into the Gulf Stream in quest of marlin.
19. Cuban woman sorts tobacco leaves at a farm in Pinar del Rio February 28, 2006.
20. Our Cuban hosts invariably put a great deal of effort into making meals attractive and appetizing.
21. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas(sentencedict.com), I manage time efficiently.
22. Their music fuses elements as diverse as Cajun, bebop and Cuban waltzes.
23. President Kennedy made his reputation with his handling of the Cuban missile crisis.
24. The action is the latest in a long-running battle between the US and Canada relating to Cuban relations.
25. This was the first time that the Pope had set foot on Cuban soil.
26. In 1960 a trade agreement was made to exchange Cuban sugar for Soviet oil.
27. The former United States President Jimmy Carter has held talks in Havana with the Cuban leader Raul Castro.
28. He was especially worried that the air strikes would give the show away unless they could seem plausibly to come from bases on Cuban soil.
29. Senators Nelson and Menendez represent states with large vocal Cuban - American constituencies.
30. Manuel says that the two have been the great successes of the Cuban revolution.