Similar words: fulfilling, wilderness, fill in, rolling, compelling, will, billion, million. Meaning: ['wɪlɪŋnɪs] n. cheerful compliance.
Random good picture Not show
1. Workers'leaders have expressed their willingness to cooperate.
2. His presence is indicative of his willingness to help.
3. They manifested much willingness to go.
4. Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons. Bertrand Russell
5. It is unwise of them to advertise their willingness to make concessions at the negotiations.
6. The new government has shown a willingness to listen and learn.
7. The Russians have already indicated their willingness to cooperate.
8. He admired her willingness to buck the system .
9. Success in studying depends on a willingness to learn.
10. He began deliberately advertising his willingness to make concessions.
11. His letter bespeaks his willingness to help.
12. During our meeting, he indicated his willingness to cooperate.
13. Both sides have signaled their willingness to start negotiations.
14. His lack of experience was balanced by a willingness to learn.
15. Marriage counselling depends on both parties' willingness to try to solve problems.
16. In her willingness to help them, she quite forgot that she wasn't as strong as she had been.
17. His lack of experience was balanced by his willingness to learn.
18. They tried to assure him of their willingness to work.
19. Lack of willingness to compromise on both sides is the main/major stumbling block to reaching a settlement.
20. His willingness to help did not extend beyond making a few phone calls.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Strength of limb, willingness of spirit-that would be sufficient.
22. Hayward has expressed his willingness to continue in office.
23. Britain's willingness to compromise had been far less marked.
24. Kevin lacks a willingness to try new things.
25. And there is his willingness to play fast and loose with the facts.
26. But that willingness to push beyond the usual boundaries of electronic is precisely why Prodigy seems so, well, prodigious.
27. Ask young Harry to do it — he's still an eager beaver and wants to impress by his willingness.
28. The universities have shown few if any signs of a willingness to change.
29. One or two other teachers were encouraged by my willingness to argue against racial prejudice and became more vocal themselves.
30. I've never found therapy to be a sign of weakness; I've found the opposite to be true. The willingness to have a mirror held up to you definitely requires strength. Brooke Shields
More similar words: fulfilling, wilderness, fill in, rolling, compelling, will, billion, million, call in, all in all, pull in, roll in, brilliant, fitness, witness, fall into, awareness, business, fall in love, on business, businessman, effectiveness, consciousness, fall in love with, cling, ruling, sibling, ceiling, counseling, unsettling.