Random good picture Not show
1. What's more miserable than discontent?
4. He was a lonely, miserable wretch.
5. I was miserable from hunger.
6. Refugees everywhere lead miserable lives.
7. I have had a miserable life.
8. I've been so miserable since Patrick left me.
9. We were cold, wet and thoroughly miserable.
10. My life would be miserable without you.
11. Battery chickens have miserable lives.
12. We have led a miserable life.
13. She sat feeling thoroughly miserable.
14. She's miserable living on her own.
15. She looked rather strained and miserable.
16. They eke out a miserable existence in cardboard shacks.
17. They turned out to be miserable.
18. He racked off a miserable story.
19. He was miserable all the time and rows would start over petty things.
20. His miserable manner cast a cloud over the whole proceedings.
21. She knows how to make life miserable for her employees.
22. Sheila was looking miserable.
23. Don't look so miserable!
24. The miserable scene was revived in my mind.
25. They ended by making themselves miserable.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. It was a miserable grey day.
27. Oh, buck up for heaven's sake, Anthony! I'm sick of looking at your miserable face.
28. We mustn't fear daylight just because it almost always illuminates a miserable world.
29. I took a series of badly paid secretarial jobs which made me really miserable.
30. Other people's fairy tales always is romantic, but my fairy tale but never be miserable.
More similar words: vulnerable, preferable, considerable, adorable, bearable, comparable, favorable, considerably, unfavorable, premise, promise, adviser, compromise, eraser, able, cable, table, permissible, notable, usable, enable, unable, gabled, tableau, be able to, affable, capable, vegetable, reliable, disabled.