Synonym: vaccinum. Similar words: by accident, vacuum, privacy, enticing, vivacious, carcinomas, fascinating, accuse. Meaning: ['væksɪːn] n. immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies.
Random good picture Not show
1. The polio vaccine has saved millions of lives.
2. The vaccine provides longer immunity against flu.
3. This vaccine protects against some kinds of the bacteria which cause meningitis.
4. Preliminary results show that the vaccine is effective, but this has to be confirmed by further medical trials.
5. The vaccine has been licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration.
6. Researchers are collaborating to develop the vaccine.
7. She was inoculated with an anticold vaccine.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. At present, no widely approved vaccine exists for malaria.
9. The vaccine protects children against tuberculosis.
10. The vaccine had been produced by an unconventional technique.
11. The vaccine represents a quantum leap in healthcare.
12. There is no vaccine against HIV infection.
13. This vaccine is already routinely used.
14. The new vaccine is still under development.
15. This vaccine will give you immunity for two years.
16. She takes a vaccine against influenza every fall.
17. The discovery of a vaccine was the turning-point in the fight against smallpox.
18. The researchers hope that such a vaccine could be available in about ten years' time.
19. Vaccine supplies started to run dry as the flu outbreak reached epidemic proportions.
20. Researchers are trying to develop a vaccine against the disease.
21. There is still no vaccine to immunize people against the virus.
22. The search for a new vaccine will take priority over all other medical research.
23. Doctors worried that there would not be enough vaccine for everyone who needed it.
24. McCarthy was asked to analyse the data from the first phase of trials of the vaccine.
25. There have been problems with the formulation of the vaccine.
26. Researchers around the world are collaborating to develop a new vaccine.
27. They immunized some mice with a dose of the live vaccine.
28. Painful typhoid injections are a thing of the past, thanks to the introduction of an oral vaccine.
29. It is necessary to make new batches of flu vaccine whenever a different, virulent strain of flu makes an appearance.
30. Looking to the future, though, we asked him what the prospects are for a vaccine to prevent infection in the first place.
More similar words: by accident, vacuum, privacy, enticing, vivacious, carcinomas, fascinating, accuse, access, accent, accompany, account, tobacco, accurate, accuracy, the accused, according, account for, line, fine, pine, acceptance, accusation, accommodate, accessible, accounting, acceptable, accurately, accentuate, accord with.