Random good picture Not show
(1) The ship has been irreparably damaged.
(2) Her heart was irreparably damaged by a virus.
(3) She may have damaged her health irreparably.
(4) You have irreparably broken at least one client photocopier.
(5) Any further recalls will sully their reputations[sentencedict.com], perhaps irreparably.
(6) She felt that the drummer had injured her irreparably.
(7) Napoleon defeated the Russians in 1812, but irreparably weakened his army.
(8) But it cracked irreparably when rung for Washington's birthday in 1846.
(9) The fragile economies of several southern African nations could be irreparably damaged.
(10) The skills needed are mostly those which our schooling found useless and it has atrophied them without irreparably damaging them.
(11) Economists say the ecosystem is basically healthy; ecologists worry it may, be on the verge of being irreparably damaged.
(12) The Sibyl gave no aid to restoring them again, and the oracle was irreparably lost.
(13) When that doesn't happen, our relationships and schedules can go way out of whack, sometimes irreparably.
More similar words: irrevocably, parable, reparation, comparable, prepare, repartee, separate, considerably, bearable, irrevocable, separation, separate from, Arab, stirred up, repair, irregular, irrelevant, irreverent, irreverence, irregardless, depart, repatriate, probably, irrespective of, inevitably, presumably, departure, adorable, take part in, on the part of.