Random good picture Not show
1. The patrol was waylaid by bandits.
2. They made hourly patrol of the area.
3. The army regularly patrol the border.
4. The policeman was on patrol.
5. An armed patrol boat will escort the shipment.
6. The army regularly patrol along the border.
7. Prison officers continued to patrol the grounds within the jail.
8. The scouts paired off and began to patrol the area.
9. The device was thrown at an army patrol but failed to explode.
10. Every police car and foot patrol in the area is on full alert.
11. The police have been instructed to patrol the building and surrounding area.
12. In Tobruk, leading a patrol in no-man's land, he was blown up by a mortar bomb.
13. Guerrillas attacked a patrol with hand grenades.
14. The highway patrol flagged us away from the accident.
15. We'll have to chance meeting an enemy patrol.
16. Mortimer almost ran headlong into a patrol.
17. Highway patrol officers closed the road.
18. The patrol had covered 200 miles without incident.
19. They laid an ambush for the enemy patrol.
20. Our forward patrol has/have spotted the enemy.
21. Three reconnaissance aircraft are permanently on patrol.
22. They were detailed to patrol the border.
23. Gangs of youths patrol the streets at night.
24. Police patrol the streets at night.
25. He failed to return from a patrol.
26. The patrol have reported that all is quiet.
27. A hand grenade was thrown at an army patrol.
28. They staged an ambush on an army patrol.
29. They attacked two soldiers on patrol.
30. Many a night, you and the death and disease resistance, when treatment is the doctor 's arm, patrol is the relatives of the patient, monitoring health Messenger,(sentencedict.com) rescue is the life guard.
More similar words: patron, patriarchy, control, out of control, control group, under control, beyond control, pat, psychiatrist, patch, spate, roll, role, patent, pattern, patient, roll out, roll in, roll up, enroll, sympathy, rolling, prolong, at regular intervals, anticipate, occupation, troop, participate, strong, stroke.