Random good picture Not show
1. Our house is not comparable with yours.
2. A comparable car would cost far more in Europe.
3. A car of comparable size would cost far more abroad.
4. A fire is comparable with the sun; both give light and heat.
5. Its brain is closely comparable to the brain of a chimpanzee.
6. Farmers were meant to get an income comparable to that of townspeople.
7. The two machines are comparable in size.
8. The girls are of comparable ages.
9. The earthquake was comparable with others in recent years.
10. The two experiences aren't comparable.
11. His poetry is hardly comparable with Shakespeare's.
12. These two artists just aren't comparable.
13. Our prices are comparable to/with those in other shops.
14. In other comparable countries real wages increased much more rapidly.
15. It is significantly more compact than any comparable laptop,[Sentencedict.com ] with no loss in functionality.
16. The planet Pluto is comparable in size to the moon.
17. By contrast, the comparable figure for the Netherlands is 16 per cent.
18. A comparable house in the south of the city would cost twice as much.
19. The situation in the US is not directly comparable to that in the UK.
20. Inflation is now at a rate comparable with that in other European countries.
21. The risk it poses is comparable with smoking just one cigarette every year.
22. These bonds are comparable to floating-rate term loans.
23. Their failure to attain status comparable to that of older market-sector professions corrodes' middle class, conservatism.
24. The comparable figures for research connected with defence, space and civil aviation were ￡1343 million, ￡52 million and ￡69 million.
25. After a lifetime of poverty, his last few years were spent in comparable comfort.
26. The achievements of an athlete and a writer are not comparable.
27. Digital priced the new line at less than half the cost of comparable mainframes.
28. The study proved that women were paid less than men holding jobs of comparable worth.
29. No other country at that time had an organized public opinion remotely comparable to Britain's.
30. This is a lapse on his part, but is hardly comparable with Jaromil's treatment of his mendacious redhead.
More similar words: bearable, compare, favorable, comparison, vulnerable, by comparison, considerable, in comparison with, Arab, company, accompany, companion, parade, considerably, able, paralysis, table, cable, reparation, separation, keep company with, enable, unable, tableau, be able to, reliable, suitable, vegetable, variable, disabled.