Random good picture Not show
(1) The unfavorable reviews of his first novel were a great discouragement to him.
(2) In spite of the unfavorable weather,the grain output of the farm kept up and even increased a little than last year.
(3) He had formed an unfavorable opinion of my work.
(4) The majority always turn an unfavorable attitude towards atonal composition.
(5) The weather is unfavorable to our plans.
(6) An unfavorable change in consumer preferences will cause demand to decrease, shifting the curve to the left.
(7) If unfavorable patterns emerged, we could address them quickly before they had serious consequences.
(8) But lest some unlucky event should happen unfavorable to my reputation, I beg it may be remembered by every gentleman in the room that I this day declare with the utmost sincerity, I do not think myself equal to the command I am honored with. George Washington
(9) Unfavorable weather conditions have seriously hurt three of the last four cherry harvests.
(10) About the Families Investigators have long linked unfavorable family situations with poor academic performance.
(11) Based on the analysis of favorable and unfavorable position of the Chinese gold market (sentence dictionary), some advices are given.
(12) On the other hand, any planet in unfavorable zodiacal state, in whatever house, acts as a malefic.
(13) Those features have an unfavorable influence on many types of protection such as differential component, distance component, phase selection component, and directional component.
(14) Unfavorable without barmy milk irrigate a flower, the meeting when fermenting because of milk produces much quantity of heat, the root ministry of can burned-out flower.
(15) When they import more than they export, an unfavorable balance of trade exists.
(16) He and four other senators were writhing in the glare of unfavorable publicity.
(17) The meat industry complained that the nutrition chart cast its products in an unfavorable way.
(18) In the overall survey, 57 percent said they have an unfavorable opinion of Perot and 29 percent reported a favorable view.
(19) A Mars launch window opened in November of 1992, but with an unfavorable Mars arrival close to its aphelion distance.
(20) At the same time, 47 percent had a favorable view of Forbes, while only 21 percent had an unfavorable view.
(21) But there is no doubt that young people are developing habits unfavorable to traditional news suppliers.
(22) Of that number,[sentencedict.com] approximately 20 percent were eventually judged unfavorable by the Applicant Review Panel.
(23) I think we both saw young Mr Venn in new lights, and they were neither favorable nor unfavorable, just new.
(24) It seems that cleistogamous flower may allow the plant to reproduce and assure some seed set even in conditions of unfavorable habitat. Chasmogamy sire outcrossing seeds to adaptive new habitats.
(25) China is such an outsourcing recipient country in the process of development, facing both rare opportunities for development and challenges of unfavorable factors.
(26) This can be viewed as a double game between the hospital and medical insurance organization. In these two games, the patients are always in an unfavorable position of gaining information.
(27) In 1965, Che Guevara visited Algeria , where he addressed sharply criticizing the regime of Moscow. the speech surely was unfavorable to the SOVIET Union.
(28) CONCLUSION Right ventricular restriction exists in a significant subset of patients with tetralogy of Fallot following surgical repair and exerts unfavorable effects on post-operative course.
(29) Occurred in the Neozoic, the strong Himalayan movement made the first order and the second order structure units uplift to form maintains in the basin, which are unfavorable to preserve oil and gas.
(30) For improving need assembling the casing head, the cutting casing pipe on project, we have designed the device of cutting casing head to change unfavorable factors using acetylene gas to cut case.
More similar words: favorable, adorable, favor, favored, favorite, in favour of, bearable, comparable, vulnerable, preferable, considerable, unfair, flavor, unfamiliar, voracious, considerably, able, table, cable, usable, unable, notable, enable, affable, tableau, be able to, capable, suitable, disabled, amenable.