Random good picture Not show
1. The vaccination doesn't necessarily make you completely immune.
2. Once we've had the disease, we're immune for life.
3. Our business is far from immune to economic conditions.
4. The immune system is our body's shield against infection.
5. You'll eventually become immune to criticism.
6. I'm immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
7. Most adults are immune to Rubella.
8. Few men are immune to her charms.
9. I am immune from the disease(sentencedict.com), for I had it once.
10. The nature of promises is that they remain immune to changing circumstances.
11. Most people who've had chicken pox once are immune to it for the rest of their lives.
12. No one should be immune from prosecution.
13. The immune system is the body's defence against infection.
14. Many people are immune to this disease.
15. The cure works by boosting the body's immune system.
16. The immune system is our main defence against disease.
17. The Labour Party is not immune to new ideas.
18. Football is not immune to economic recession.
19. AIDS is an acronym for "Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome".
20. She's quite immune to criticism.
21. AIDS attacks the body's immune system.
22. Adults are often immune to German measles.
23. He was immune to the criticisms of his assailants.
24. The virus suppresses the body's immune system.
25. The virus attacks the immune system, leaving your body vulnerable to infections.
26. Problems arise when the body's immune system is not functioning adequately.
27. The immune system interacts with both the nervous system and the hormones.
28. Members of the Bundestag are immune from prosecution for corruption.
29. The two sides solemnly declared, " The region must be made immune from any foreign interference.
30. In the effort to understand AIDS, attention is moving from the virus to the immune system.