Random good picture Not show
1. No one favored dumbing down the magazine.
2. We hoped to be favored with your early answer.
3. She was favored with an invitation.
4. He sat in his favored corner by the fire.
5. Everyone said that the child favored his father.
6. Since he was color blind, he favored large, showy flowers.
7. Florida voters favored Bush over Gore by a very small margin.
8. There are two forms of most - favored - nation treatment: conditional and unconditional.
9. Taft grumbled that the law so favored the criminal that trials seemed like a game of chance.
10. It favored the leisure class to an undemocratic degree.
11. Nandina is long favored, and deservedly so.
12. Kansas City is favored by 4 points.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. One group favored commercial entertainment and the other a more spiritual sensibility.
14. Peres now has endorsed a plan favored by his assassinated predecessor, Yitzhak Rabin, that calls for strict segregation.
15. Had she been favored with a Sweet 16 gala, the Phoenix miss would have taken her bows wearing a bulletproof vest.
16. Gingrich said he favored congressional hearings into campaign fund-raising practices such as those undertaken on behalf of Clinton during the latest campaign.
17. One approach the ecologists favored was building redundancy of pathways into the food webs.
18. Four commissioners favored Community Housing, which has built other projects in the city.
19. The harp, an instrument Britten favored, proved particularly pleasing, its celestial tones foreshadowing Billy's dire end.
20. He favored letting the moral issues be resolved by communities governing themselves at the local level.
21. They drew lots to decide which should first seize his lady, and fortune favored Ephialtes.
22. Now, the Pentagon may cast Aegis ships as part of a ballistic missile defense network favored by Cohen.
23. Regardless of its origins, the tarbush in its heyday once was favored by king and countryman alike.
24. They ordered seafood and the beverage special, which was available to favored customers.
25. Instead of arguing with Scott or giving in, Deborah listened to his complaints that she favored Brad.
26. Taylor would sometimes be compared to Theodore Roosevelt, a man similarly favored by circumstances and with a personality no less vigorous.
27. Lucky For ever was disqualified from fourth for interference and favored Lakota Brave was placed fourth.
28. The press increased its din and accused all who favored a peaceful settlement of being traitors to the nation.
29. Poverty and insecurity thus became inherent in the economic life of even the most favored country.
30. They were mixed in age and race, but all favored raising the minimum wage in Tucson.