Random good picture Not show
1. The division of Germany had served to weaken the party.
2. Nothing could weaken his resolve to continue.
3. They watched her gradually weaken as the disease progressed.
4. Such policies weaken the resolve of potential troublemakers.
5. Another defeat in parliament would seriously weaken the president's ability to govern.
6. You must not agree to do it. Don't weaken.
7. You can weaken the tea by adding water.
8. The Bundesbank's seemingly impregnable position has begun to weaken.
9. We know that prolonged exposure to vibration can weaken aircraft components.
10. The formerly robust economy has begun to weaken.
11. She did not weaken in her resolve.
12. To struggle was only to weaken himself; he could not displace the weight or break the grip that held him down.
13. Their purpose was to weaken the closed shop and to outlaw secondary picketing.
14. Sending Galindo off with the national title might weaken the case for the United States.
15. For three hours until the sun began to weaken he watched the boy begging for water.
16. If left unchecked,[sentencedict.com/weaken.html] corrosion will eventually weaken the pipeline.
17. These neglected aspects weaken attempts to distribute land due to the very low levels of profit from the minifundia.
18. She felt her bones weaken in fear, though now his anger was not directed against her.
19. She wanted to give in, weaken(sentencedict.com), her eyes closing and her fingers curling on his hard shoulders.
20. There was one caveat: he was not to enter into a merger or otherwise weaken the Roche family's control of the firm.
21. The voucher proposal has been adamantly opposed by teachers unions as a scheme that would weaken public schools.
22. Once the purely factual purpose of the system becomes assimilated, resistance to, and fear of, constructive criticism should weaken.
23. Many observers pin the blame on the army, whose all-powerful generals are seeing their grip weaken.
24. The Government's commitment to a positive reform of the law will weaken in view of the apparent lack of consensus.
25. Such policies offer the rich some protection as they weaken the resolve of potential revolutionaries.
26. A majority of developing countries feared such standards would be used to block their exports and weaken economic growth.
27. At some later date, a slight glacial retreat would weaken the dam wall and its subsequent collapse would prove catastrophic.
28. As coach, you can build your team and watch as players improve or weaken over a season.
29. Last week, the commission agreed to an internal reorganization plan that critics contend will weaken consumer involvement in future regulatory decisions.
30. Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it. Mitch Albom
More similar words: take note of, take notice of, speaker, weekend, wear, swear, weave, wear off, wear out, wealth, sweater, wealthy, peak, steak, break, speak, sneak, streak, break off, break up, break in, break out, speak up, speak for, break down, break away, so to speak, break into, to speak of, break through.