Synonym: oral, pronounced, said, spoken, verbal, voiced. Similar words: advocate, local, so-called, locate, cocaine, location, call, call up. Meaning: ['vəʊkl] n. 1. music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment 2. a short musical composition with words. adj. 1. relating to or designed for or using the singing voice 2. having or using the power to produce speech or sound 3. given to expressing yourself freely or insistently 4. full of the sound of voices.
Random good picture Not show
1. The cantata has a difficult vocal score.
2. Foley has been particularly vocal in his criticism of the government.
3. He has been very vocal in his displeasure over the results.
4. The protesters are a small but vocal minority.
5. He became vocal with indignation.
6. Parrots specialize in vocal mimicry.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. There was a soft nodule on my vocal cord.
8. His vocal range is amazing.
9. She was a vocal opponent of the plan.
10. We were very vocal about our rights.
11. Orbison's vocal range spanned three octaves.
12. The tongue is a vocal organ.
13. Courtship is somewhat vocal with a lot of displaying by the male.
14. A public inquiry earlier this year produced vocal opposition from residents.
15. Her vocal range was, to say the least of it, limited, and she had a distressing tendency to sing flat.
16. As air passes over our vocal cords, it makes them vibrate.
17. He had always been a very vocal critic of the president.
18. One thing's for sure, Astbury's vocal style hasn't changed much over the years.
19. She loved singing as a child and started vocal training at 12.
20. She uses her vocal training to record audio tapes of books for blind people.
21. Allison's vocal style is influenced by country and blues music.
22. Her remarkable vocal range spanned three and a half octaves.
23. Who was on/sang lead vocal on the group's last record?
24. He has been very vocal in his criticism of the government's policy.
25. The six principal roles in this opera have an average vocal range of two octaves.
26. There are distinct echoes of Elvis Presley in his vocal style.
27. Those dogs were debarked by removal of the true vocal cords.
28. During these years, suffrage demands by women became increasingly vocal and difficult to ignore.
29. Zoologist Eugene Morton has propounded a general theory of the vocal sounds that animals make.
30. Hers is the kind of voice that excels at vocal gymnastics.