Synonym: communications protocol. Similar words: chocolate, protein, protest, protective, protection, environmental protection, stock, meritocracy. Meaning: ['prəʊtəkɑl ,-kɔl /-kɒl] n. 1. (computer science) rules determining the format and transmission of data 2. forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state 3. code of correct conduct.
Random good picture Not show
1. We must observe the correct protocol.
2. The organizer was familiar with the protocol of royal visits.
3. The Ukranians put their signatures to the Lisbon Protocol.
4. The delegates have to be seated according to protocol.
5. The statesmen signed a protocol.
6. It is set out in a legally binding protocol which forms part of the treaty.
7. The Geneva Protocol of 1925 prohibits the use of poisonous gases in war.
8. It was an egregious breach of protocol.
9. The moves are in compliance with the Montreal Protocol.
10. So they argue about protocol and diplomatic good manners instead.
11. The protocol was accepted by proponents of provocation testing, and clinicians who used this method participated in the study.
12. Dana fights his way through the protocol surrounding the medicine chest, has a recipe drawn up, and delivers his balm.
13. The protocol aimed to cut emissions of greenhouse gases to a few percentage points beneath levels a decade ago.
14. The new network management protocol will now become a Request for Comment.
15. SunLink Point-to-Point Protocol is designed to let small companies do away with dedicated routers when linking their local area networks.
16. Protocol 2 studied the phenomenon of adaptive cytoprotection in response to mild irritation of the duodenal mucosa in the three experimental groups.
17. To make it legally binding the protocol requires ratification by countries with at least 55 % of the developed world's emissions.
18. The Toronto Protocol is entitled: Public Transport -- a major contributor to liveable communities and sustainable development.
19. The protocol at Ingard House was far more elaborate than at the head office of the bank.
20. If a Protocol party acts in material breach of the Protocol(sentencedict.com), who has the right of termination or suspension?
21. This protocol tested mucosal resistance to acid after mild irritation.
22. It is set out in a legally binding protocol which forms an integral part of the treaty.
23. He has become something of a stickler for the finer observances of royal protocol.
24. Having suffered grievously from biological weapons attacks in the past, China supports work that helps comprehensively to strengthen the effectiveness of the convention. It has actively participated in the work of drawing up a Protocol of the Ad Hoc Group of States Parties to the BWC established in 1994, and has made contributions to the progress of the negotiations on the Protocol.
25. A list of 33 hydrochlorofluorocarbons was annexed to the protocol at the London meeting.
26. Burying it all under a thick shell of bluster, bullying, slavish adherence to protocol and discipline.
27. Big business joined together to form a climate change coalition to lobby successfully against the protocol.
28. Data from the 159 patients adhering fully to the protocol gave similar conclusions.
29. Her rank, though high,[http://sentencedict.com] did not meet the level protocol demanded of future empress.
30. George Bush's three-year-old grandchild, Marshal, has been enrolled in an etiquette class, Petite Protocol.
More similar words: chocolate, protein, protest, protective, protection, environmental protection, stock, meritocracy, brother, carrot, motor, photo, go together, a lot of, go to sleep, go to pieces, so to speak, photograph, Color., color, photography, photographer, column, colony, collar, collect, college, colorful, colonial, percolate.