Random good picture Not show
2. She undid the string round the parcel.
3. Jean wore a string of pearls around her neck.
4. The books were tied with string.
5. He twanged the guitar string/his braces.
6. I snipped the string and untied the parcel.
7. Give me that roll of string for my kite.
8. Make a knot at the end of the string.
9. The string around the parcel was slack.
10. A string quartet was playing Mozart.
11. A string of scandals is obsessing America.
12. Dan-gle the ball on a string before the baby.
13. Could you roll up that string for me?
14. He made the second string on the football team.
15. Her key hung on a string around her neck.
16. The string is wound round a cardboard cylinder.
17. Could you tie this piece of string for me?
18. The parcel was tied with string.
19. We used a razor to cut the string.
20. He pulled the string tight.
21. to harp on the same string.
22. String is made of threads twisted together.
23. He jerked the string and the puppet jumped.
24. The key is hanging on a string by the door.
25. I need a piece of string to tie this parcel up.
26. A string quartet consists of two violins, a viola and a cello.
27. We'll need several lengths of string to tie the package.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Using the right hand to touch the string gently through the fingers,the trace of lubrication,with my flying fantasy.
29. Take my advice – string along with me, I know this business inside out.
30. She took a pair of scissors and cut the string.
More similar words: striking, strip, strike, strict, doctrine, restrict, district, strictly, distribute, industrial, ring, restriction, distribution, The last rites, bring, during, ring out, ring up, bring in, bring out, mothering, offering, bring up, gathering, bring down, spring up, bearings, bring about, filtering, bring back.