Random good picture Not show
2. She undid the string round the parcel.
3. Jean wore a string of pearls around her neck.
4. The key is hanging on a string by the door.
5. The books were tied with string.
6. He twanged the guitar string/his braces.
7. I snipped the string and untied the parcel.
8. Give me that roll of string for my kite.
9. Make a knot at the end of the string.
10. The string around the parcel was slack.
11. I need a piece of string to tie this parcel up.
12. A string quartet was playing Mozart.
13. A string of scandals is obsessing America.
14. A string quartet consists of two violins, a viola and a cello.
15. We'll need several lengths of string to tie the package.
16. Dan-gle the ball on a string before the baby.
17. Using the right hand to touch the string gently through the fingers,the trace of lubrication,with my flying fantasy.
18. Take my advice – string along with me, I know this business inside out.
19. Could you roll up that string for me?
20. Lay the two ends of string so they make a loop over each other.
21. He made the second string on the football team.
22. Her key hung on a string around her neck.
23. The string is wound round a cardboard cylinder.
24. Could you tie this piece of string for me?
25. The parcel was tied with string.
26. She was wearing a string of green beads round her neck.
27. He built the company through a string of well-timed acquisitions.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. She took a pair of scissors and cut the string.
29. The boy banded the dog's neck with a yellow string.
30. The sinews on his neck stood out like knotted string.
More similar words: striking, strip, strike, strict, doctrine, restrict, district, strictly, distribute, industrial, ring, restriction, distribution, The last rites, bring, during, ring out, ring up, bring in, bring out, mothering, offering, bring up, gathering, bring down, spring up, bearings, bring about, filtering, bring back.