Random good picture Not show
1. He charged a relatively modest fee.
2. The full fee is payable on enrolment.
3. The full fee is payable on enrollment.
4. How much is the entrance fee?
5. He hadn't paid his television licence fee.
6. The lawyer undertook the case without a fee.
7. The health club charges an annual membership fee .
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. What's the rental fee?
9. Does the bank charge a fee for setting up the account?
10. I expect you had to pay a fat fee to your divorce lawyers.
11. They charge registration fee.
12. For a monthly flat fee, paid by the consumer or employer, HMOs provide a specified list of medical services both in and outside the hospital.
13. Sellers pay a fixed commission fee.
14. He agreed to waive his usual fee.
15. There will be an upfront fee of 4%.
16. Three considerations argue against increasing fee.
17. Is there a licence fee?
18. The registration fee is $75.
19. The gallery charges an entrance fee.
20. The fee was pitiful - only about ￡60.
21. There's a stiff £6 entrance fee to the exhibition.
22. We charge a flat fee/rate of $25 per hour.
23. He threatens to dock her fee.
24. The transfer fee for Darren Brinkworth was £500 000.
25. We charge a flat fee for car hire.
26. We pay the fee yearly.
27. There is no entrance fee to the gallery.
28. An initial fee is payable to the franchiser.
29. Many of the artists in the show donated their fee to charity.
30. He finally corrected his misstatement and offered to reduce the fee.