Random good picture Not show
1. The appeal judge agreed that the original sentence was unduly lenient.
2. The aid appeal has galvanised the German business community.
3. We were gratified by the response to our appeal.
4. She gazed at him in mute appeal.
5. He lodged an appeal with the High Court.
6. He tried to appeal to their finer feelings .
7. The Court of Appeal overturned the original ruling.
8. The book will appeal to young readers.
9. The party needs to broaden its appeal to voters.
10. I appeal to all like-minded people to support me.
11. If traipsing around shops does not appeal to you(http://Sentencedict.com), perhaps using a catalogue will.
12. Many people contributed generously to the appeal.
13. The appeal has got off to a flying start , with over ￡200,000 raised in the first week.
14. She still has the energy and sex appeal of a woman less than half her age.
15. The company intends to appeal against the ruling that it was negligent.
16. Glasgow has broadened its appeal since taking on the mantle of European City of Culture in 1990.
17. It may also appeal to the latent chauvinism of many ordinary people.
18. Her designs have a strong visual appeal.
19. If the council loses the appeal, it will incur all the legal costs.
20. The newspaper launched an appeal fund for victims of the disaster.
21. She made an eloquent appeal for action before it was too late.
22. She made an emotional public appeal on her son's behalf.
23. The appeal was rejected by the High Court.
24. His appeal for forgiveness went unanswered.
25. The decision was reversed on appeal.
26. In 1991, the Court of Appeal overruled this decision.
27. She had that indefinable something that went beyond mere sex appeal.
28. Would you like to make a donation to our charity appeal?
29. No witnesses to the accident have come forward yet, despite the police's appeal.
30. The party has watered down its socialist ideals in order to appeal to the centre ground.