Random good picture Not show
1. The aid appeal has galvanised the German business community.
2. We were gratified by the response to our appeal.
3. She gazed at him in mute appeal.
4. He lodged an appeal with the High Court.
5. He tried to appeal to their finer feelings .
6. The Court of Appeal overturned the original ruling.
7. The book will appeal to young readers.
8. The party needs to broaden its appeal to voters.
9. I appeal to all like-minded people to support me.
10. Many people contributed generously to the appeal.
11. Her designs have a strong visual appeal.
12. He was considering an appeal.
13. The appeal was rejected by the High Court.
14. His appeal for forgiveness went unanswered.
15. The decision was reversed on appeal.
16. In 1991(http://Sentencedict.com), the Court of Appeal overruled this decision.
17. She will appeal against the judge's decision.
18. The police have issued a new appeal for information.
19. The new building has little aesthetic value/appeal.
20. He plans to appeal against his conviction.
21. The Court of Appeal set aside his conviction.
22. The appeal judge agreed that the original sentence was unduly lenient.
23. My appeal proved futile.
24. If traipsing around shops does not appeal to you, perhaps using a catalogue will.
25. The appeal has got off to a flying start , with over ￡200,000 raised in the first week.
26. She still has the energy and sex appeal of a woman less than half her age.
27. The company intends to appeal against the ruling that it was negligent.
28. She had that indefinable something that went beyond mere sex appeal.
29. Would you like to make a donation to our charity appeal?
30. No witnesses to the accident have come forward yet, despite the police's appeal.