Random good picture Not show
1. Recent electoral shocks have shaken the European political landscape.
2. The house stood in a bleak and desolate landscape.
3. Nepal is stunning, with its wild, untamed landscape.
4. Soon the landscape unfolded before them.
5. We drove through a barren, rocky landscape.
6. He stood on the hill surveying the landscape.
7. The cottages harmonize well with the landscape.
8. The landscape was grey and stark.
9. We can expect changes in the political landscape.
10. He felt great awe for the landscape.
11. Increased population has transformed the landscape.
12. This landscape seemed to trap and amplify sounds.
13. Landscape gardeners have begun a clearance of the overgrown ground to make way for a new park.
14. The landscape is dotted with the tents of campers and hikers.
15. The political landscape of the country has changed since unemployment rose.
16. We moved to Northamptonshire and a new landscape of hedges and fields.
17. The trees and the mountains made the landscape very beautiful.
18. The altered landscape looks unnatural and weird.
19. The art students were told to sketch the landscape.
20. The landscape unfolded before us.
21. Windmills are a characteristic feature of the Mallorcan landscape.
22. She prefers still life to landscape painting.
23. June's events completely altered the political landscape.
24. The boy painted a landscape on paper.
25. The whole landscape looked as flat as a pancake.
26. Over the centuries, melting snow had carved valleys in the landscape.Sentence dictionary
27. Who gave me love placid who accompany me to see through the fleeting landscape.
28. The travellers were beguiled by the beauty of the landscape.
29. After twelve or thirteen centuries of unbroken continuity the landscape was being changed out of all recognition.
30. Here and there the rusted hulk of an abandoned car dots the landscape.