Random good picture Not show
2) They supported their sisters in the dispute.
3) His theories are open to dispute .
4) I often dispute against my friends.
5) He was asked to adjudicate on the dispute.
6) I reconciled the dispute among the boys.
7) The legal dispute left them penniless.
8) The dispute is going to arbitration .
9) Further dispute would worsen your relations.
10) The dispute was settled honorably.
11) Both unions and management fear the dispute could escalate.
12) They hope for a peaceful settlement of the dispute.
13) He had innocently blundered into a private dispute.
14) She handed in her resignation following the dispute over company policy.
15) The border dispute was used as a pretext for military intervention.
16) The cause of the accident was still in dispute .
17) There is considerable dispute over the precise definition of 'social class' as a term.
18) The union is in dispute with management over working hours.
19) This is a serious dispute(sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com/dispute.html] and could lead to armed conflict.
20) The matter was settled beyond dispute by the court judgment .
21) Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship.
22) They have been unable to settle/resolve the dispute over working conditions.
23) Attempts are being made to settle the dispute by diplomatic means.
24) This latest dispute greatly increases the likelihood of a strike.
25) They decided to refer the dispute to the United Nations.
26) Bank staff are to stage a series of lightning strikes in a dispute over staffing.
27) Production has halted at all of the company's factories because of the pay dispute.
28) They're trying to work out a peace formula acceptable to both sides in the dispute.
29) Management have demonstrated almost unbelievable incompetence in their handling of the dispute.
30) He stood four-square behind the Prime Minister in the dispute.