Random good picture Not show
1. The industrial north of the country felt the full impact of the recession.
2. Industrial sponsorship is a supplement to government funding.
3. We now export all kinds of industrial products.
4. Prison officers have decided to take industrial action.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Many European countries are developed industrial countries.
6. The industrial revolution modified the whole structure of English society.
7. An industrial estate will help to promote the business of that city.
8. There was widespread industrial unrest in the north.
9. When two industrial giants clash, small companies can get caught in the crossfire.
10. The latest figures show industrial production steaming ahead at an 8.8 per cent annual rate.
11. The application of new scientific discoveries to industrial production methods usually increases efficiency.
12. The new bourgeoisie, which was created by the Industrial Revolution, had money to spend and wanted to travel.
13. The areas under occupation contained major industrial areas.
14. Coal gave the region industrial supremacy.
15. Houses near industrial sites often do not sell so quickly because they are regarded as undesirable.
16. There are various techniques for dealing with industrial pollution.
17. Industrial output has reached record levels.
18. The union is considering stepping up its industrial action.
19. Strikes are the most common form of industrial protest.
20. He's engineered several big industrial projects.
21. Industrial production has risen by 0.5% since November.
22. Government statistics show the largest drop in industrial output for ten years.
23. The big computer companies are very worried about industrial espionage.
24. The two universities are to cooperate in the development of a new industrial process.
25. The offer is seen as an attempt to improve industrial relations.
26. It is obligatory for companies to provide details of their industrial processes.
27. Docklands in its heyday was a major centre of industrial and commercial activity.
28. The government itself has little information on the extent of industrial pollution.
29. Manchester is hemmed in by greenbelt countryside and by housing and industrial areas.
30. There should be a seven-day cooling-off period between a strike ballot and industrial action.
More similar words: industry, trial, wind up, material, in due course, triangular, patriarchy, strip, strike, strict, string, frustrate, illustrate, district, restrict, striking, strictly, frustration, distribute, building materials, distribution, restriction, The last rites, end up, on duty, stand up, round up, conduct, stand up for, stand up to.