Random good picture Not show
5) Managementmust take ultimate responsibility for the strike.
6) The footballer took a strike at the goal.
7) They were ordered to strike back.
8) for taking part in the strike.
9) Organizers of the strike are determined to press on.
10) The rail strike is a bloody nuisance.
11) The threatening strike did not take place after all.
12) A strike will cause havoc for commuters.
13) These changes strike at the heart of British/American/modern society.
14) The strike has now been politicized.
15) The strike took a heavy toll in lost productivity.
16) The deal pre-empted a strike by rail workers.
17) The unsatisfiedness of the workmen resulted in a strike.
18) A long-protracted strike dislocated the economy.
19) A general strike brought the country to a standstill.
20) The snake coiled up, ready to strike.
21) The rail strike is a problem for all commuters.
22) The court declared that strike action was illegal.
23) The threatened strike has been called off.
24) She is the favourite to strike gold in the 400 metres hurdles.
25) Many of the things she says will strike a chord with other young women.
26) The long and costly strike proved to be the last nail in the company's coffin.
27) Despite threats of strike action,(http://sentencedict.com/strike.html) the management remain hopeful that an agreement can be reached.
28) An indiscreet remark triggered off a long and costly strike.
29) The majority of union members voted in favour of a strike.
30) I hate to be blunt, Frankie, but she just didn't strike me as being very ladylike.
More similar words: striking, strip, string, strict, strictly, district, restrict, distribute, industrial, restriction, The last rites, distribution, bike, hike, like, likely, unlike, feel like, unlikely, and the like, likewise, likelihood, something like, trim, tribe, trick, trial, tribal, get rid of, trigger.