Random good picture Not show
(1) Hibernian clinched the First Division title when they beat Hamilton 2-0.
(2) Fairness demanded an equal division of the winnings.
(3) Are you any good at division?
(4) He works in the foreign division of the company.
(5) The current division of labor between workers and management will alter.
(6) There was a division of opinion on the matter.
(7) Which division of the company do you work in?
(8) A hedge forms the division between her land and mine.
(9) First Airborne Division was heavily outgunned by German forces.
(10) Sometimes there is no simple division between good and evil.
(11) The second division flanks on the main of force.
(12) The division of Germany had served to weaken the party.
(13) Did the Conservatives win courtesy of the division of the opposition vote between Labour and the Liberal Democrats?
(14) Society is challenging the traditional sexual division of labour.
(15) The division between the two great branches of the Christian Church, Protestantism and Roman Catholicism(sentencedict.com/division.html), no longer seems unbridgeable.
(16) The division between the prosperous west and the impoverished east remains.
(17) The losses in our overseas division have cancelled out the profits made in the home market.
(18) A division of soldiers who won honour for their bravery in the last war will march past during this afternoon's ceremony.
(19) He's just been appointed director of the publishing division.
(20) Our regiment is attached to the first division.
(21) We still do long division at school.
(22) Steve climbed rapidly in the sales division.
(23) Division arose over the interpretation of the idea.
(24) He rescued the company and later spun off its textile division into a separate company.
(25) Strategic policy during the War was vitiated because of a sharp division between "easterners" and "westerners".
(26) In future, staff recruitment will fall within the remit of the division manager.
(27) The team has accustomed itself to the pace of first division rugby.
(28) There will be simple tests in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
(29) He reported to a section chief, who reported to a division chief, and so on up the line.
(30) I don't believe Real Madrid will be relegated to the second division.
More similar words: envision, provision, decision, divine, divide, visitor, visible, activist, acquisition, mission, version, session, pension, tension, mansion, invasion, emission, dimension, expansion, admission, explosion, commission, extension, permission, recession, commissioner, depression, conversion, profession, occasional.