Random good picture Not show
(1) Fairness demanded an equal division of the winnings.
(2) Are you any good at division?
(3) He works in the foreign division of the company.
(4) There was a division of opinion on the matter.
(5) Which division of the company do you work in?
(6) First Airborne Division was heavily outgunned by German forces.
(7) Embryos grow by cell division .
(8) Hibernian clinched the First Division title when they beat Hamilton 2-0.
(9) The current division of labor between workers and management will alter.
(10) A hedge forms the division between her land and mine.
(11) Sometimes there is no simple division between good and evil.
(12) The second division flanks on the main of force.
(13) Society is challenging the traditional sexual division of labour.
(14) He's just been appointed director of the publishing division.
(15) Our regiment is attached to the first division.
(16) We still do long division at school.
(17) Steve climbed rapidly in the sales division.
(18) Division arose over the interpretation of the idea.
(19) The essence of dialectical thought is division.
(20) This division of the chapter has several subdivisions.
(21) They were promoted to the First Division last season.
(22) Unequal distribution of wealth may cause division in society.
(23) The twelfth division mustered on the hill.
(24) Norwich are currently top of Division one.
(25) The Fifth Armoured Division was based at Fort Knox.
(26) He rescued the company and later spun off its textile division into a separate company.
(27) Strategic policy during the War was vitiated because of a sharp division between "easterners" and "westerners".
(28) In future(sentencedict.com/division.html), staff recruitment will fall within the remit of the division manager.
(29) The team has accustomed itself to the pace of first division rugby.
(30) There will be simple tests in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
More similar words: envision, provision, decision, divine, divide, visitor, visible, activist, acquisition, mission, version, session, pension, tension, mansion, invasion, emission, dimension, expansion, admission, explosion, commission, extension, permission, recession, commissioner, depression, conversion, profession, occasional.