Random good picture Not show
1. Please write to confirm your reservation .
2. He will not confirm or deny the allegations.
3. Please confirm your telephone message by writing to me.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Can you confirm what happened?
5. Please confirm your acceptance of this offer in writing.
6. Let me confirm my schedule.
7. When do you think the president will confirm you in office?
8. The spokesman refused either to confirm or deny the reports.
9. Whitehall is/are refusing to confirm the reports.
10. We hope that further research will confirm our hypothesis.
11. Your booking will automatically lapse unless you confirm it.
12. These new symptoms tend to confirm my original diagnosis.
13. The President refused to confirm the rumor.
14. Can you write and confirm your booking?
15. My brother will confirm what I have told you.
16. [sentencedict.com], I will confirm the arrangement.
17. Could you confirm the dates we discussed?
18. Please confirm your reservation in writing by Friday.
19. I'm calling to confirm my booking .
20. To confirm the diagnosis, the hospital laboratory must culture a colony of bacteria.
21. These new statistics confirm our worst fears about the depth of the recession.
22. Managers have so far refused to confirm or deny reports that up to 200 jobs are to go.
23. To confirm my diagnosis I need to do some tests.
24. Recent medical studies confirm the efficacy of a healthier lifestyle.
25. You make the reservation, and I'll confirm it in writing.
26. A brief dip into history serves to confirm this view.
27. In the film, he plays a spy whose mission is to confirm the verity of a secret military document.
28. His words to the press were deliberately equivocal - he didn't deny the reports but neither did he confirm them.
29. Further to our letter of February 5 th, we can now confirm that all the spare parts you requested are available.
30. The tissue is examined microscopically to rule out or confirm cancer.
More similar words: on fire, confident, firm, firmly, confuse, confess, confront, conflict, conference, confession, conflict with, confrontation, chairman, on foot, first, fire up, at first, first of all, set fire to, catch fire, first prize, at first sight, the first person, in the first place, first and foremost, icon, CONS, convey, second, economy.