Random good picture Not show
1. Can we ever eliminate poverty from the world?
2. You must eliminate an unknown quantity.
3. This diet claims to eliminate toxins from the body.
4. America wants to eliminate tariffs on items such as electronics.
5. She went through the typescript carefully to eliminate all errors from it.
6. A move towards healthy eating could help eliminate heart disease.
7. Credit cards eliminate the need to carry a lot of cash.
8. She hired an assassin to eliminate her rival.
9. You can never entirely eliminate human error and oversight.
10. Lucia hired an assassin to eliminate her rival.
11. Try to eliminate fatty foods from your diet.
12. The organization has promised to eliminate cumbersome and unnecessary bureaucracy.
13. This mousse says it's designed to eliminate frizz and make hair glossy and easier to manage.
14. The teacher should try to eliminate the possibility that the child has a hearing defect.
15. The single market is designed to eliminate barriers to the free movement of goods, services and people.
16. This procedure does not completely eliminate the possibility of an accident.
17. You could never eliminate risk, but preparation and training could attenuate it.
18. Some proposals, including Forbes', would eliminate all tax deductions.
19. This will eliminate the disposal of waste acid in the North Sea and significantly reduce discharge to the River Tees.
20. Truth-telling can help an organization close or eliminate discrepancies between the reality and the perception of its collective performance.
21. And that likely would eliminate her from earning a spot in the individual all-around competition and possibly individual event finals.
22. Buchanan has said he would gradually eliminate all foreign economic aid and give only limited assistance in instances of humanitarian disasters.
23. If it costs far more to eliminate corruption than we save by doing so,(sentencedict.com) is it worth the expense?
24. But no: the firm decided instead to eliminate overtime pay for workers at its packaging and distribution center.
25. If you think you may be allergic to a food or drink, eliminate it from your diet.
26. He declared war on the government and urged right-wingers to eliminate their opponents.
27. We called up three economists to ask how to eliminate the deficit and they obliged with very straightforward answers.
28. A police officer was accused of helping a drug gang eliminate rivals.
29. Comparing many countries is susceptible to statistical analysis, which helps eliminate possible sources of selection bias and spuriousness.
30. Think of today, not tomorrow. It's time to be happy, not live a life of sorrow. Find out those things that make you glad & eliminate those that make you sad. RVM
More similar words: preliminary, discrimination, dominate, laminated, to the limit, nomination, coordinate, decaffeinated, limitation, timing, diminish, minimize, diminutive, climate, seminar, dominant, inclination, combination, fascinating, coordinator, donate, Senate, delicate, resonate, fortunately, deliberately, limb, Muslim, glimpse, limber up.