Random good picture Not show
1. If you don't stop disturbing,your buttocks would be spanked.
2. The defendant was charged with disturbing the peace.
3. Pardon me for disturbing you.
4. I hope I'm not disturbing you.
5. The disease destroys much of the inner-ear, disturbing the animal's equilibrium.
6. The rise in violent crime is a disturbing new trend.
7. I had a very disturbing dream last night.
8. A disturbing thought suddenly struck me.
9. I am sorry if I'm disturbing you.
10. The newspaper has unearthed some disturbing facts.
11. The inquiry unearthed some disturbing evidence.
12. Macklin was charged with disturbing the peace.
13. He gave a disturbing account of the murder.
14. They were charged with disturbing the peace .
15. Disturbing thoughts crowded into my mind.
16. There was something about him she found disturbing.
17. They were charged with disturbing public peace.
18. Several England supporters were arrested and charged with disturbing the peace after the match.
19. Your children are disturbing my wife; can you speak to them, please?
20. A disturbing trend is that victims of violence are getting younger.
21. The following programme contains scenes that may be disturbing to some viewers.
22. He's constantly disturbing me.
23. The play is neither as funny nor as disturbing as Tabori thinks it is.
24. The figures reveal a disturbing picture of the state of our schools.
25. For fear of disturbing others she spoke with bated breath.
26. He looked at her in a way she found oddly disturbing.
27. She was strangely calm - I found it quite disturbing.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. On one level I quite like the attention but on another level, I suppose I find it a bit disturbing.
29. There was something sinister about him that she found disturbing.
30. It's a common problem but this doesn't make it any the less disturbing.
More similar words: disturb, distinguish, gesture, bombing, distinct, distant, distract, distress, distance, district, distribute, distinctive, distinction, distribution, naturalist, in the distance, discharging, existing, manufacturing, orbit, forbid, urban, suburb, suburban, cabin, combine, study, combined, cabinet, studio.