Random good picture Not show
1. It is necessary to keep these two issues distinct.
2. The two concepts are quite distinct .
3. The footprints are quite distinct; they must be fresh.
4. There is a distinct improvement in your English.
5. Manhattan is divided into distinct neighborhoods.
6. There was a distinct smell of gas.
7. What had seemed impossible now seemed a distinct possibility.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. There are four distinct types.
9. The process has three distinct stages.
10. Keep the two ideas distinct.
11. His voice was quiet but every word was distinct.
12. The party split into two distinct groups.
13. The period can be divided into three distinct phases.
14. There was a distinct lack of urgency in his manner.
15. Engineering and technology are disciplines distinct from one another and from science.
16. Alcohol has a very distinctive smell; it's quite distinct from the smell of wine.
17. She showed a distinct lack of enthusiasm for the idea of becoming a mother.
18. There are distinct echoes of Elvis Presley in his vocal style.
19. There's a distinct smell of cigarettes in here.
20. His pronunciation is quite distinct.
21. The detention raised two distinct but closely linked questions.
22. She's a personal assistant as distinct from a secretary.
23. Being tall gave Tony a distinct advantage.
24. Editorially, they never really became a unique distinct product.
25. Silk is distinct from rayon in every respect.
26. There is a distinct improvement in your spoken English.
27. Being 6ft 3in tall has some distinct disadvantages!
28. It is distinct that smoking is harmful to health.
29. Fortitude is distinct from valour.
More similar words: distinction, distinctive, distinguish, instinct, existing, assist in, consist in, distant, disturb, burst in, testing, distract, distress, district, distance, distribute, burst into, artistic, disturbing, abstinence, clandestine, distribution, realistic, by this time, Palestinian, in the distance, statistics, optimistic, statistical, sophisticated.