Random good picture Not show
2) That must be someone from the Ministry of Education.
3) That must be somebody from the Ministry of Education.
4) They sent a deputation to the ministry to complain.
5) The Ministry of Finance consistently overestimated its budget deficits.
6) The Ministry of Agriculture commissioned a study into low-input farming.
7) The Ministry has resigned.
8) The Ministry of Defence has the power of veto over all British arms exports.
9) The ministry has said it hopes to avoid compulsory redundancies.
10) The spokesman of the Foreign Ministry announced the news to the reporters.
11) The ministry affirmed that the visit had been postponed.
12) His ministry is among the poor.
13) A ministry official described the report as groundless.
14) the church's pastoral ministry in the inner cities.
15) She was released on instruction from the Foreign Ministry.
16) Our position diverges from that of the ministry.
17) He was called to the ministry.
18) The president took over the Ministry of Justice.
19) The scheme was approved by the Ministry of Housing.
20) My son wants to enter the ministry.
21) The Ministry is being obsessively secretive about the issue.
22) He was an excellent candidate for the Baptist ministry.
23) In 1985 he decided to go into/leave the ministry.
24) He announced a new ministry to deal with Quebec's threat to separate from Canada.
25) He practised a preaching and teaching ministry there for over 40 years.
26) All schools are under the control of the Ministry of Education.
27) Japan's education ministry ordered the change to encourage students to tear themselves away from textbooks.
28) He was bathed in glory on the day he became the Ministry.
29) The embassy says it has telexed their demands to the foreign ministry.
30) He immediately fired off an angry letter to his ministry colleagues.
More similar words: administrator, administration, administrative, minister, feminist, administer, diminish, finish up, finish with, minimum, minimal, minimize, columnist, examining, antagonist, district, distress, distract, chemistry, distribute, distribution, vanish, punish, Spanish, organism, mechanism, dining, join in, clinic, raining.