Random good picture Not show
(1) The conservative old guard had re-established its political supremacy.
(2) I'm canvassing for the Conservative Party.
(3) Most Conservative MPs appear happy with the government's reassurances.
(4) Old people are usually more conservative than young people.
(5) He's very conservative in his attitude to women.
(6) He's a Conservative to the core.
(7) She takes a basically conservative view of society.
(8) His views lack consistency: one day he's a conservative, the next he's a liberal.
(9) A conservative estimate puts annual sales at around $100 million.
(10) The professor's a radical in politics but a conservative dresser.
(11) Mr Williams is a conservative who advocates fewer government controls on business.
(12) Older people tend to be quite conservative and a bit suspicious of any supposed advances.
(13) At a conservative estimate, the holiday will cost about ￡1500.
(14) Aunt Mary's a real conservative.She's totally opposed to women going out to work.
(15) The newspaper has a clear bias towards the Conservative Party.
(16) She is conservative in the way she dresses.
(17) At a conservative estimate, he'll be earning £40 000.
(18) Her style of dress was never conservative.
(19) The Conservative Party is now in opposition.
(20) Her sympathies lie firmly with the Conservative Party. Sentencedict.com
(21) He listed himself as a conservative.
(22) Estimates have been deliberately pitched on the conservative side.
(23) Two Conservative MPs went over to the Liberals.
(24) What is the current Conservative thinking on social security?
(25) polls forecast a Conservative landslide.
(26) He's on the left wing of the Conservative Party.
(27) Several Conservative MPs have voted against the government.
(28) Margaret Thatcher was deposed as leader of the British Conservative Party in 1991.
(29) A more plausible explanation would seem to be that people are fed up with the Conservative government.
(30) At least 5 000 people were killed, and that's a conservative estimate .
More similar words: conservation, observation, reservation, consecutive, innovative, at intervals, consent, consensus, native, consequence, in consequence, consequently, relative, narrative, initiative, relatively, cooperative, alternative, legislative, administrative, representative, consideration, interval, serve, observe, serve as, serving, service, reserve, motivate.