Random good picture Not show
1. If you get up early, try not to disturb everyone else.
2. Sorry to disturb you , but I have an urgent message.
3. I won't presume to disturb you.
4. You were considerate not to disturb us.
5. Don't disturb the papers on my desk.
6. Please don't disturb me while I'm working.
7. Don't disturb me while I'm working.
8. Please don't disturb Georgina - she's trying to do her homework.
9. Please do not disturb us when we are working.
10. Tourists often disturb the delicate balance of nature on the island.
11. I'm sorry to disturb you, but can I talk to you for a moment?
12. Snakes will only attack if you disturb them.
13. Don't disturb him in his work.
14. If you find a bird's nest, never disturb the eggs.
15. I promise not to disturb anything .
16. Pulling up all the plants will disturb the natural balance of the pond.
17. I hate to disturb you, but I have to tell you something important.
18. Do not allow your dog to disturb wildlife.
19. What could possibly disturb such tranquility?
20. "I'm sorry to disturb you," Webb said gently.
21. Don't disturb your mother while she's getting dinner.
22. Don't mind me! I promise not to disturb you.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. The manager will be angry if you disturb him when he's in conference.
24. No one must disturb him while he's sleeping.
25. Some scenes are violent and may disturb younger viewers.
26. I'm sorry to disturb you with this question.
27. On no account must you disturb me when I'm working.
28. The thought did not disturb her unduly.
29. New procedures often disturb the comfortable habits of the workforce.
30. He had developed a feeling for when not to disturb her.
More similar words: disturbing, gesture, distinct, distant, district, distance, distract, distress, distribute, distinction, distinctive, distinguish, distribution, naturalist, in the distance, urban, suburb, suburban, study, studio, costume, stumble, student, disk, disc, dish, dismal, dispute, dismiss, discuss.