Random good picture Not show
1. The runway is simply a strip of grass.
2. I was almost tempted to strip off and plunge straight into the pool.
3. Some people like to strip themselves naked while they have a swim in a secluded place.
4. Please strip the beds and put the sheets in the washing machine.
5. I had to strip down to my underwear for my medical examination.
6. The people strip the bark and use it in medicines.
7. The doctor told me to strip down to my shorts.
8. The doctor told him to strip down for a check.
9. Since he owns the strip of land, Cook has a vested interest in the project being approved.
10. They ordered us to strip and lie down on the grass.
11. Strip off all the existing paint.
12. The doctor asked the patient to strip.
13. The yacht is built of cedar strip planking.
14. The dancer did a strip.
15. This aircraft requires a good-sized landing strip.
16. The paint will be difficult to strip off.
17. Levers are blanked out of strip steel.
18. England are playing in the blue and white strip.
19. The helicopter hovered above the air strip.
20. She banded the birthday gift with a silk strip.
21. She banded her hat with a silk strip.
22. Strip the beds and wash the sheets.
23. He draws strip cartoons for "The Guardian".
24. Strip out any damaged wiring.
25. Strip the children down ; get them out of those wet clothes.
26. The movie aims to strip away the lies surrounding Kennedy's life and death.
27. We need to strip the wallpaper off the walls first.
28. His book aims to strip away the lies and show the world as it really is.
29. The city is notorious for its red light district and strip clubs.
30. He jumped up on the table and started to do a strip.
More similar words: string, strike, strict, district, restrict, strictly, striking, distribute, industrial, distribution, restriction, The last rites, rip, grip, script, description, prescription, trim, trick, tribe, trial, tribal, trigger, get rid of, nutrient, electric, attribute, doctrine, intrigued, contribute.