Synonym: arena, bowlful, bowling ball, pipe bowl, sports stadium, stadium, trough. Similar words: bow, elbow, acknowledge. Meaning: [bəʊl] n. 1. a round vessel that is open at the top; used for holding fruit or liquids or for serving food 2. a concave shape with an open top 3. a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods 4. the quantity contained in a bowl 5. a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments 6. a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling 7. a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling 8. a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco. v. 1. roll (a ball) 2. engage in the sport of bowling.
Random good picture Not show
2. The hungry boy gulped down the bowl of soup.
3. He scraped out the bowl with a teaspoon.Sentencedict.com
4. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
5. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
6. She selected an apple from the fruit bowl.
7. The hostess ladled out a bowl of tomato soup.
8. Form a bowl from clay.
9. Cover the bowl with an inverted plate.
10. Would you like another bowl of rice?
11. She served him a bowl of beef stew.
12. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
13. Empty the liquid into a large bowl.
14. Don't empty the dirty water into the bowl.
15. He put some pepper in the bowl.
16. Fold this glass bowl in newspaper.
17. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
18. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
19. He filled the bowl of his pipe with tobacco.
20. I refilled the dog's water bowl.
21. He plopped the bowl on the table.
22. The glass bowl smashed into a thousand pieces.
23. Life isn't always a bowl of cherries.
24. He likes to bowl on Sunday.
25. The bowl contained a variety of fruit.
26. The bowl has a chipped edge.
27. She choked down a bowl of cooked rice.
28. She filled the bowl to the brim.
29. That bowl has a capacity of two pints.
30. Put the bulbs in a bowl and cover them over with soil.
More similar words: bow, elbow, acknowledge.