Random good picture Not show
1. He put a disk on a phonograph.
2. Insert the disk into the drive slot.
3. You should make a copy of the disk as a back-up.
4. Norton Disk Doctor can perform miracles on a dodgy hard disk.
5. I can boot up from a floppy disk, but that's all.
6. They send a service engineer to fix the disk drive.
7. The master disk can be duplicated as many times as required.
8. One disk can store the equivalent of 500 pages of text.
9. The data is stored on a hard disk and backed up on a floppy disk.
10. My computer can't read the disk you sent.
11. The text on the disk seems to be corrupt.
12. Just copy the disk, and Bob's your uncle!
13. He hands a metal disk to me.
14. I'm running short of disk space.
15. Transfer the files onto floppy disk.
16. The information can be saved on a disk.
17. I couldn't get the disk out of the computer.
18. They often retrieved some data from a disk.
19. I'll copy the disk into a file.
20. How much space is there on each disk?
21. The information required can then be retrieved from disk.
22. The disk controller was chomping all day yesterday.
23. The disk will corrupt if it is overloaded.
24. I need to free up more disk space.
25. The computer reads the disk.
26. The disk has built-in safeguards to prevent certain errors.
27. I always keep a backup copy on disk.
28. The program compresses any data saved to the disk.
29. It is safest to save your design onto disk.
30. Have you got the file on disk?
More similar words: risky, brisk, dish, disc, dismal, dismiss, dispute, distant, discuss, distinct, disturb, display, discourse, distress, dissolve, disabled, disclose, discount, distract, distance, disaster, disorder, disagree, district, distribute, disappear, discourage, on display, disturbing, distinctive.