Synonym: bad, hazardous, high-risk, speculative, wild. Similar words: brisk, disk, wrist, Irish, arise, debris, parish, tourism. Meaning: ['rɪskɪ] adj. 1. involving risk or danger 2. not financially safe or secure.
Random good picture Not show
1. Buying a second-hand car can be a risky business.
2. Doctors say it's too risky to try and operate.
3. It all sounds decidedly risky to me.
4. Starting a new business can be a risky undertaking.
5. He is well aware how risky this investment is.
6. Buying a secondhand car is a risky business .
7. Horse breeding is indeed a risky enterprise.
8. She trod gingerly. It would be risky to hurry.
9. They objected that the plan was risky.
10. Being a sole trader is a risky venture.
11. Small businesses are a risky undertaking.
12. It's a risky idea, if not downright dangerous!
13. Investing in airlines is a very risky business.
14. "Don't do anything yet," he warned. "Too risky.".
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. All business activities are inherently risky.
16. It's fairly risky. Or to put it another way , don't try this at home.
17. The banks made too many risky loans which now can't be repaid, and they speculated in property whose value has now dropped.
18. It's far too risky to generalize from one set of results.
19. Her financial adviser warned her against such a risky investment.
20. It's risky, but you can get alcohol under the counter.
21. It's risky to buy a car without some good advice.
22. It may be risky but we will chance it anyhow.
23. He would not have succeeded in such a risky business if he had not been such a clever entrepreneur.
24. It was a risky operation, but might buy more time.
25. The case against is twofold: too risky and too expensive.
26. Life as an aid worker can be a risky business .
27. The directors of the company refused to undertake such a risky venture.
28. It sounds like a lot of fun. Isn't it rather risky though?
29. It was wrong to venture his financial security on such a risky deal.
30. There was a dicey moment as one of our party made a risky climb up the cliff wall.
More similar words: brisk, disk, wrist, Irish, arise, debris, parish, tourism, tourist, hubris, crisis, flourish, comprise, prisoner, comparison, terrorist, terrorism, enterprise, give rise to, surprising, militarism, by comparison, psychiatrist, surprisingly, jurisdiction, characteristic, in comparison with, financial crisis.