Random good picture Not show
1. I'm sure we'll win./I'm confident about our victory.
2. He was confident of success.
3. She sounded more confident than she felt.
4. She was in a relaxed, confident mood.
5. I feel confident that we will win.
6. She sauntered onto the set, looking serenely confident.
7. Marina was a confident, happy child.
8. His confident leadership inspired his followers.
9. He's got more confident as he's got older.
10. I am confident of my future.
11. We are confident next year's profits will be higher.
12. The teacher wants the children to feel confident about asking questions when they don't understand.
13. I am confident that everything will come out right in time.
14. Be confident with yourself and stop worrying what other people think. Do what's best for your future happiness.
15. We are confident in our expectation of a full recovery.
16. They were doubly confident after this that he would win.
17. I'm hopeful and confident that the graduation ceremony will really be a completely new tart.I believe that the knowledge you have acquired will enable you to be successful in whatever field you may enter.
18. Ally was confident that we would be ready on time, but I had my doubts .
19. Beneath his confident and charming exterior, lurked a mass of insecurities.
20. I'm hopeful and confident, too, that the graduation ceremonies will really be a commencement and that satisfying and rewarding experiences await you.
21. We are confident that...
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. There is nothing sexier than being confident and taking care of yourselves.
23. I'm hopeful and confident that the graduation ceremony will really be a completely new start.I believe that the knowledge you have acquired will enable you to be successful in whatever field you may enter.
24. I am confident that we can restore peace, stability and respect for the rule of law.
25. Her drama teacher is confident Julie is a star in the making.
26. Be confident, not arrogant.
27. The awkward boy I knew had metamorphosed into a tall, confident man.
28. When people put on uniforms, their attitude becomes more confident and their manner more officious.
29. In contrast with your belief that we will fail, I am confident that we will succeed.
30. Confidence doesn't need any specific reason. If you're alive , you should feel 100 percent confident.
More similar words: diffident, confirm, incident, evident, resident, identity, identify, president, identical, by accident, residential, presidential, identification, on fire, bona fide, confuse, confess, conflict, confront, evidence, conference, confession, residence, presidency, conflict with, confrontation, student, consider, dependent, respondent.