Random good picture Not show
1. Don't let one failure discourage you, try again.
2. Don't let one failure discourage you.
3. Don't discourage her; she's doing her best.
4. ignore those who try to discourage you .
5. His parents tried to discourage him from being an actor.
6. The height of the mountain did not discourage them.
7. We discourage smoking in this school.
8. I have tried to discourage him from biting nails.
9. Try to discourage such familiarities from your subordinates.
10. You should not let one failure discourage you.
11. The school teachers discourage smoking.
12. We tried to discourage him from resigning.
13. They want to discourage pay settlements over the norm.
14. Father discourage the expression of enthusiasm.
15. We need tougher penalties to discourage miscreants.
16. Teachers should discourage their students from smoking and drinking.
17. Parents should discourage their children from smoking.
18. Many parents find it hard to discourage bad behaviour.
19. The Swiss wanted to discourage an inflow of foreign money.
20. Low prices discourage industry.
21. His parents tried to discourage his interest in music[sentencedict.com],(sentencedict.com/discourage.html) but he persisted.
22. Aspirin may discourage tumour growth in some types of cancer.
23. Parents should discourage smoking.
24. The airlines use stronger language to discourage them.
25. He explained the yellow fever epidemic as a providential act to discourage urban growth.
26. I leave a light on when I'm out to discourage burglars.
27. It may be difficult to do at first. Don't let this discourage you.
28. The incessant hurry and trivial activity of daily life seem to prevent, or at least, discourage quiet and intensive thinking.
29. Although she did not reciprocate his feelings, she did not discourage him.
30. The authorities have put tanks on the streets to discourage any protest.
More similar words: discouraged, discount, discourse, encourage, courageous, encouraging, disc, discuss, rage, disclose, for ages, garage, discussion, storage, discharging, coverage, discrimination, scope, score, scorn, telescope, fiscal, rural, drag, in this case, tragic, drag in, drag on, cultural, naturally.