Synonym: allow for, consider, deduct, remove, subtract, take into account. Antonym: premium. Similar words: discourse, discourage, discouraged, county, country, counter, count out, count on. Meaning: ['dɪskaʊnt] n. 1. the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise 2. interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan 3. a refund of some fraction of the amount paid 4. an amount or percentage deducted. v. 1. bar from attention or consideration 2. give a reduction in price on.
Random good picture Not show
1. The store will discount 5% for cash payment.
2. They are often available at a discount.
3. I can give you a small discount.
4. This is a discount price.
5. Would you give me a discount?
6. They give 10 % discount for cash payment.
7. There is a special discount for staff.
8. Can you give me a discount?
9. They were selling everything at a discount .
10. The store promised to discount prices at 10%.
11. Do you give any discount?
12. Members get a 15% discount .
13. Concern for others seems to be at a discount today.
14. They usually give you a discount if you buy multiple copies.
15. This discount voucher entitles you to 10% off your next purchase.
16. Customers are offered a 10% discount if they pay cash.
17. However, traders tended to discount the rumor.
18. Most museums give a discount to school parties.
19. I bought this coat at half-price/at 50% discount.
20. Customers are allowed a discount on orders over ￡500.
21. Honesty seems to be rather at a discount today.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The hotel has a special discount rate for newlyweds.
23. You shouldn't discount the possibility of him coming back.
24. We can discount ten percent for you .
25. I think we shouldn't discount the possibility completely.
26. Full-time staff get a 20 per cent discount.
27. Tickets are available to members at a discount.
28. We shouldn't discount the effect of AIDS.
29. We offer a 5% cash discount for prompt payment.
30. If you promote our goods, we will give you a good discount as our part of the bargain.
More similar words: discourse, discourage, discouraged, county, country, counter, count out, count on, account, account for, accounting, on account of, counterpart, accountability, take into account, developing countries, disc, discuss, disclose, mount, discussion, discharging, amount to, council, discrimination, counselor, counseling, round and round, scope, score.