Random good picture Not show
1. External causes become operative through internal causes.
2. The lotion is for external use only .
3. The external layer of skin is called the epidermis.
4. Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions. It is governed by our mental attitude.
5. Low birth weight may be caused by external factors (Sentence dictionary), such as smoking during pregnancy.
6. Women tend to attribute their success to external causes such as luck.
7. Not pleased by external gains, not saddened by personal losses.
8. The engine is external to the boat.
9. External validation of the teachers' assessments is recommended.
10. The external auditors come in once a year.
11. All external doors should be bolted top and bottom.
12. The papers are sent to external examiners .
13. External doors should be of robust construction.
14. Do the BBC External Services adequately project Great Britain?
15. Many external influences can affect your state of mind.
16. An external auditor will verify the accounts.
17. This antiseptic is for external use only.
18. Community leaders want to strengthen controls at external frontiers.
19. The external features of the building are very attractive.
20. Such events occur only when the external conditions are favorable.
21. This medicine is for external use only and should not be taken internally.
22. China will not tolerate any external interference in its affairs.
23. The state has a duty to protect its citizens against external enemies.
24. Female kangaroos carry their young in pouches that are external to their bodies.
25. The vacuum inside the tube caused it to implode when the external air pressure was increased.
26. The developing countries bear the burden of an enormous external debt.
27. It's true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you an understanding look during your bitter struggle.Even a mere glance would make you moved and inpired.
28. Painters at the time were largely concerned with reproducing external reality.
29. The internal affairs of any state , whether it's big or small, do not allow of external interference.
30. The database is fully hyperlinked both within the database and to thousands of external links.
More similar words: internal, international, alternative, extend, extent, extended, extensive, extension, journal, to some extent, journalist, journalism, western, eastern, pattern, Internet, eastern europe, turn away, tournament, next, text, southern, northern, next to, texture, extreme, context, governor, concern, textbook.