Random good picture Not show
1. The sedimentary rocks were originally reposited in the water.
2. The island was originally circular in shape.
3. Maupin's novels have all appeared originally as serials.
4. The idea originally emanated from his brother.
5. The family originally came from France.
6. Greyhounds were originally bred as hunting dogs.
7. We alone is the best penalty we originally fault how difficult.
8. The guards were originally hired to watch over the houses as they were being built.
9. Originally paper money could, upon demand, as of right be changed into gold.
10. Zoff was originally dismissed as a crank, but his theories later became very influential.
11. It was Bob who originally put up the idea of the exhibition.
12. Canals in the area were originally built for the carriage of coal.
13. I had a notion that she originally came from Poland.
14. It was originally envisaged that the talks would take place in the spring.
15. After much discussion they settled on the plan originally proposed.
16. They originally asked for $5 million, but finally settled for a lesser sum.
17. Originally released in 1957, the film was remade as "The Magnificent Seven".
18. Originally the builders gave me a price of £2000, but now they say they underestimated and it's going to be at least £3000.
19. His family originally came from Ireland, but resettled in the US in the 19th century.
20. The company was originally an offshoot of Bell Telephones.
21. The novel originally came from a true love affair.
22. The album was originally released in 1974.
23. The company was originally styled 'Imperial Designs'.
24. We started out originally as a taxi firm.
25. Originally(sentencedict.com), Hatfield had been intended as a leisure complex.
26. It originally retailed at ￡23.50.
27. The plan originally proposed was ruled completely unrealistic.
28. The scheme cost a lot more than we had originally envisaged.
29. The plane has been kept in service far longer than originally intended.
30. I live here now, but I wonder who lived here originally?
More similar words: origin, finally, frigid, dig in, in all, all in all, historically, personally, occasionally, traditionally, in all directions, digital, eligible, right, trigger, all right, right away, intrigued, civil rights, begin, refrigerator, drag in, margin, engine, prestidigitation, coming in, major in, horizon, bring in, historic.