Synonym: affair, event, experience, happening, incident, occurrence. Similar words: sodium, pistol, therapist, depict, mode, code, decrepit, epidemic. Meaning: ['epɪsəʊd] n. 1. a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events 2. a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series 3. a part of a broadcast serial 4. film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie.
Random good picture Not show
1. That's an episode in my life I'd rather forget!
2. The final episode will be shown tonight.
3. This episode is bound to be a deep embarrassment for Washington.
4. The whole episode was a blatant attempt to gain publicity.
5. She decided she would try to forget the episode by the lake.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. This latest episode in the fraud scandal has shocked a lot of people.
7. She has only told you about the latest episode in a long history of mental illness.
8. It makes you want to watch the next episode to find out what's going to happen.
9. The first episode of the new programme attracted the number of viewers that the sponsors had been guaranteed.
10. The whole episode made me vengeful.
11. Don't miss next week's exciting episode!
12. Don't miss tonight's concluding episode.
13. The episode was reported minimally in the press.
14. Listen to the next exciting episode tomorrow night.
15. Oh, the whole episode was entirely his fault.
16. The whole episode had been a cruel deception.
17. This episode remains sharply engraved on my mind.
18. That episode has lived with me all my life.
19. It's the penultimate episode of the series tonight.
20. This episode may serve as a paradigm.
21. It happened in the final episode of "Star Trek".
22. I'd like to try and forget the whole episode.
23. The whole episode was absolutely hysterical!
24. The final episode will be shown next Sunday.
25. The episode was a huge embarrassment for all concerned.
26. Watch next week's thrilling episode!
27. The next episode has not yet been filmed.
28. The second episode will be screened at the same time tomorrow.
29. The first episode will be shown tomorrow at 10.40pm on ITV.
30. More than 150 million Americans tuned in to watch the final episode.
More similar words: sodium, pistol, therapist, depict, mode, code, decrepit, epidemic, erode, model, wooden, modest, keep in mind, explode, keep in touch, isolate, prisoner, moderate, isolated, disorder, supervisor, comparison, isolation, by comparison, in comparison with.