Random good picture Not show
1. He had an insight into human nature.
2. The research will provide direct insight into molecular mechanisms.
3. The book gives a fascinating insight into Mrs Blair's character.
4. These texts give the reader an insight into the Chinese mind.
5. I gained an insight into the work of a journalist.
6. The documentary offers an insight into the everyday lives of millions of ordinary Russian citizens.
7. With a flash of insight I realized what the dream meant.
8. The article gives us a real insight into the causes of the present economic crisis.
9. What is lacking is an insight into the particularity of our societal system.
10. His work offers an insight into an alien culture.
11. His autobiography provides an illuminating insight into his mind.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. She is a woman of great insight.
13. The experienced specialist has professional skills and insight.
14. He is a man of great insight.
15. He was a man with considerable insight.
16. The diary gives us an insight into Hemingway's world.
17. His exploration of the myth brings insight into the American psyche.
18. A bridge between ancient wisdom and modern insight is now being built.
19. She was given an unpleasant insight into what life would be like as his wife.
20. With a flash of insight, she found the solution to the problem.
21. I hope you have gained some insight into the difficulties we face.
22. The study provided valuable insight into the development of the disease.
23. The fight for the leadership gave a fascinating insight into the group's dynamics.
24. His theory provides a remarkable insight into the nature of the British constitution.
25. The document provided a revealing insight into the government's priorities.
26. It came as a flash, a most disturbing insight.
27. He was a man of forceful character, with considerable insight and diplomatic skills.
28. The objective of the research is to gain a better insight into labour market processes.
29. A diligent person, although because of his hard work and damage to his spiritual insight or fresh and creative, but he still will be praised.
30. Watching the shoppers at the sales gave her a first-hand insight into crowd psychology.
More similar words: in sight, out of sight, lose sight of, at first sight, fight against, highlight, sigh, insist, light, night, right, might, height, slight, flight, eighth, light up, tightly, delight, all right, fighter, by night, tighten, at night, lightly, insinuate, midnight, nightmare, right away, slightly.