Random good picture Not show
1. The actress is walking at a brisk pace.
2. He wants to brisk her up.
3. They set off at a brisk pace .
4. Taking a brisk walk can often induce a feeling of well-being.
5. He set a brisk pace and we struggled to keep up.
6. She went for a brisk walk to work off her frustration.
7. He goes for a brisk jog before work each morning.
8. She began to read in a brisk, unemotional voice.
9. Her voice was well pitched and brisk.
10. It's great to work outdoors during brisk fall days.
11. A brisk north-west wind swept across the region.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Share prices fell back after brisk early trading.
13. He felt strangely exhilarated by the brisk, blue morning.
14. Trading in commodities was brisk.
15. Brisk walking burns up more calories than slow jogging.
16. Vendors were doing a brisk trade in souvenirs.
17. The breeze was cool, brisk and invigorating.
18. She adopted a brisk businesslike tone.
19. The bidding was brisk and sales went well.
20. She answered him in a brisk, matter-of-fact tone.
21. The stalls and booths were doing a brisk trade.
22. A regular brisk walk will improve muscle tone .
23. A brisk walk should blow the cobwebs away.
24. His tone became brisk and businesslike.
25. The doctor advised a brisk walk every day.
26. Business is always brisk before Christmas.
27. The horse broke into a brisk trot.
28. Voting was brisk in spite of the bad weather.
29. Her tone of voice is brisk.
30. When the horses reached the field they broke into a brisk trot.