Random good picture Not show
1. Neither side would disclose details of the transaction.
2. There's no absolute requirement to disclose your age.
3. Failure to disclose all relevant changes may invalidate your policy.
4. He failed to disclose all the information.
5. Science can disclose the mysteries of nature.
6. In spring the flowers disclose their colours.
7. He refused to disclose the identity of the politician.
8. It was indiscreet of him to disclose that information.
9. She wouldn't disclose her friend's whereabouts to the police.
10. She refused to disclose/divulge any details about/of the plan.
11. Members of Parliament are required to disclose all their financial interests.
12. He received an anonymous letter threatening to disclose details of his affair if he didn't pay the money.
13. The city council refused to disclose details of the proposed traffic ban.
14. The company didn't disclose how much it expects to gain from the two deals.
15. The spokesman refused to disclose details of the takeover to the press.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. She did not disclose evidence that was likely to prejudice her client's case.
17. Does the computer then disclose their conviction for prostitution?
18. Mr Spicer declined to disclose details.
19. GM did not disclose details of the agreement.
20. The parties agreed not to disclose the settlement.
21. The Security Service is unlikely to disclose any information.
22. Difficulties can arise if one party refuses to disclose a document which the other party wishes the expert to see.
23. This duty to disclose is not limited by medical practice, it is set by law.
24. When forced to disclose the contents, roses spilled out on to the floor.
25. Having obtained such report, the brokers refused to disclose it to their original principals, the assured.
26. The agent does not have to disclose the amount his client paid.
27. I am afraid we are not at liberty to disclose that information.
28. It is a matter of company policy that we do not disclose the names of clients.
29. After a tortuous argument, the standard-setters agreed to let banks value and disclose their intangible assets in their balance sheets as well.
30. Eden took refuge behind the usual claim that it would not be in the national interest to disclose how Crabb had drowned.
More similar words: close, closer, closet, closely, close in, closest, close up, close down, disc, lose, discuss, discount, discourse, discourage, discouraged, discussion, discharging, lose sight of, discrimination, muscle, cloud, fiscal, clothing, at a loss, in this case, explosion, pose, whose, dose, those.