Similar words: terrorism, terror, characteristic, horror, terrain, terrific, terribly, wrist. Meaning: ['terərɪst] n. a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities. adj. characteristic of someone who employs terrorism (especially as a political weapon).
Random good picture Not show
1. Two soldiers were killed in a terrorist ambush.
2. The CIA agents successfully infiltrated into the terrorist organizations.
3. The Vatican released a statement condemning the recent terrorist attacks.
4. The police have found no evidence of a terrorist link with the murder.
5. A terrorist bomb ripped through the town's packed shopping centre.
6. On the day after the terrorist attack, the overall mood in the town was one of vengeance.
7. They aimed to make the country safe from terrorist attacks.
8. Terrorist groups claimed responsibility for the shootings and bomb attacks.
9. The terrorist action has been condemned as an act of barbarism and cowardice.
10. The terrorist threat in the region has kept faint-hearted tourists away.
11. They believe that judges are too lenient with terrorist suspects.
12. He was kidnapped and briefly detained by a terrorist group.
13. Involvement with terrorist groups brought the political party into disrepute.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The embassy is an obvious target for terrorist attacks.
15. All terrorist crime is detestable, whoever the victims.
16. Police fear that there may be further terrorist attacks.
17. Aircraft remain likely terrorist targets.
18. He was adjudged a terrorist.
19. He was shot by a terrorist with a machine-gun.
20. He masterminded a number of terrorist attacks.
21. These offices are highly vulnerable to terrorist attack.
22. Terrorist attacks made our position very unhealthy.
23. It's a prime target for terrorist attacks.
24. A terrorist bomb that left 168 people dead.
25. The terrorist crimes dripped horror.
26. The terrorist was kept under police guard.
27. People are seeking retribution for the latest terrorist outrages.
28. The terrorist demanded money from the child's parents.
29. The bombing was the latest in a spate of terrorist attacks.
30. The political party is used as a cloak for terrorist activities.
More similar words: terrorism, terror, characteristic, horror, terrain, terrific, terribly, wrist, interrupt, territory, historic, tourist, historian, sooner or later, historical, historically, psychiatrist, enterprise, minister, register, administer, juror, harrow, narrow, carrot, surround, arrogance, surrounding, origin, minority.