Random good picture Not show
2) Ill weeds grow apace [fast].
4) Ill news flies [travels] fast.
9) Fast bind, fast find.
10) Ill news travels fast.
11) Pleasant hours fly fast.
12) Ill news flies fast.
13) Bad news travels fast.
14) Plants grow fast in the warmest season.
15) He had a liking for fast cars.
16) Whew! That car was going fast!
17) After running fast you can feel your heart pound.
18) She was fast asleep, breathing evenly.
19) She is a very fast typist.
20) "No fast food"(sentencedict.com), she said emphatically.
21) Whoa! You're driving too fast.
22) I can't learn the new songs fast enough.
23) You are taking a big risk driving so fast.
24) Don't rev up the engine too fast.
25) Don't cut out when everyone is going fast.
26) The vigorous young plants grew fast.
27) The debater was fast on the draw.
28) Please bind fast; it is loosing.
29) How fast do you dictate to your secretary?
30) It is sheer madness to drive so fast.
More similar words: fashion, old-fashioned, all of a sudden, fascinating, vast, as to, last, pasta, boast, beast, blast, nasty, coast, least, at last, pastor, a stage, breast, at least, taste of, coastal, northeast, southeast, eastern, plastic, as though, in the past, contrast, disaster, in the least.