Random good picture Not show
1. Ms Jones will be back shortly.
2. She is shortly to leave for Mexico.
3. Hail fell shortly after lunch.
4. Shortly afterwards, police arrested four suspects.
5. Duff explained his meaning shortly but clearly.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. I saw Simon shortly before his departure for Russia.
7. The police evacuated the village shortly before the explosion.
8. The Senate is expected to pass the bill shortly.
9. The plane crashed shortly after takeoff.
10. Their trial will shortly begin.
11. They arrived shortly after 5.
12. According to observers, the plane exploded shortly after take-off.
13. Charles arrived shortly afterwards .
14. An investigation is underway after a missile self-destructed shortly after it was launched.
15. Our information is that the police will shortly make an arrest.
16. The group will shortly go on a ten-city European tour.
17. He will arrive shortly.
18. He arrived with a police escort shortly before half past nine.
19. Shortly before dusk they reached a fork and took the left-hand track.
20. He nestled down in bed shortly after he got home.
21. We both started to feel ill shortly after the meal.
22. We should arrive shortly.
23. Shortly after his admission into hospital he had a massive brain haemorrhage and died.
24. Shortly afterwards, Dawson received an invitation to speak at a scientific conference.
25. The next programme will follow shortly.
26. He reached Cambridge shortly before three o'clock.
27. She died shortly after giving birth.
28. They separated, and soon/shortly afterwards Jane left the country.
29. Nurse Millard will be with you shortly.
30. Officials say that one or two engines fell away from the plane shortly after takeoff.