Random good picture Not show
2. Time is we do not come loose.
3. One of the screws is loose.
4. This tooth feels very loose.
5. Loose clothing gives you greater freedom of movement.
6. Everyone knows now, thanks to Ken's loose tongue .
7. Check that the plug has not come loose .
8. The worker battened down the loose windows.
9. He proposed a loose federation of small, local groups.
10. One of the bricks feels slightly loose.
11. She brushed the loose dirt off her coat.
12. She shook her hair loose.
13. Loose electric wires were dangling from the wall.
14. She wears loose clothes to hide her flat chest.
15. She snipped at the loose threads hanging down.
16. There are some annoying loose ends in the plot.
17. Loose his bonds and set him free.
18. The television isn't working, is there a loose connection?
19. She often wears her hair loose.
20. She scooped up handfuls of loose earth.
21. The screw has come loose.
22. we loose youth also to spend long.
23. She is wearing a loose dress.
24. A loose rock tumbled over the precipice.
25. The allies let loose an intensive artillery bombardment over the border.
26. There were some loose wires hanging out of the wall.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. My belt is loose; I didn't buckle it up tightly enough.
28. Scrape off all the loose flakes of paint before redecorating.
29. He carefully flicked the loose hairs from the shoulders of his jacket.
30. Have you seen the scissors? I want to snip off this loose thread.