Random good picture Not show
1. The future looks pretty dismal right now.
2. It was a really dismal day.
3. He felt dismal after reading a piece of bad news in the newspaper.
4. Christmas will be dismal without the children.
5. It was a rather bleak and dismal place.
6. The acting was dismal, wasn't it?
7. That is a rather dismal melody.
8. The team's record so far is pretty dismal.
9. The house was filled with the cello's dismal squeaks and groans.
10. It was a dismal failure.
11. The news was as dismal as ever.
12. Her scheme was a dismal failure .
13. She had a dismal showing in the opinion polls.
14. Her speech continued in the same dismal strain.
15. Last year's results were fairly dismal.
16. The main part of the hospital is pretty dismal but the children's ward is really lively.
17. The report paints a dismal picture of the government's economic record.
18. The singer gave a dismal performance of some old songs.
19. The team's dismal season has reached crisis point.
20. It looked dismal enough when I saw it, as if given right over to darkness.
21. They stood on the concrete steps reviewing the dismal scene as if it were a personal insult.
22. It was a grey, dismal November afternoon.
23. It was a dismal failure(sentencedict.com/dismal.html), and was followed by restrictive legislation against the unions and by victimization of many union activists.
24. Their recent attempt to increase sales has been a dismal failure.
25. Some analysts cited shaky consumer confidence as a reason for the overall dismal sales.
26. There came a sipping sound, a slight smacking of lips, and another great dismal sigh.
27. Jimmy Johnstone's life after football has been a catalogue of defeats and dismal failures.
28. Since November, the pace of borrowing likely slowed as department and chain stores reported dismal holiday sales.
29. And he was going to give a rocket to Show-Off, whose performance on the publicity front had been absolutely dismal.
30. Scattered about, a few large, forlorn sunflowers make a game attempt to brighten a scene of dismal rural poverty.
More similar words: small, dismiss, as many, mall, spokesman, male, formal, businessman, female, normally, informal, minimal, racism, tourism, malfunction, organism, journalism, mechanism, euphemism, mutualism, terrorism, militarism, what is more, at this moment, nationalism, disc, disk, dish, display, disturb.