Random good picture Not show
1. The future looks pretty dismal right now.
2. It was a really dismal day.
3. Christmas will be dismal without the children.
4. He felt dismal after reading a piece of bad news in the newspaper.
5. It was a rather bleak and dismal place.
6. The acting was dismal, wasn't it?
7. That is a rather dismal melody.
8. The team's record so far is pretty dismal.
9. It was a dismal failure.
10. The news was as dismal as ever.
11. Her scheme was a dismal failure .
12. She had a dismal showing in the opinion polls.
13. Her speech continued in the same dismal strain.
14. Last year's results were fairly dismal.
15. The team's dismal season has reached crisis point.
16. The house was filled with the cello's dismal squeaks and groans.
17. The main part of the hospital is pretty dismal but the children's ward is really lively.
18. The report paints a dismal picture of the government's economic record.
19. The singer gave a dismal performance of some old songs.
20. It was a grey, dismal November afternoon.
21. We are in the midst of a dismal period.
22. Employment trends corroborate the dismal economic picture.
23. The little car rushed on into the dismal labyrinth.
24. Is this because of that dismal performance against Norwich?
25. Mitchell called the policy a dismal failure.
26. The forecast had been dismal but wrong.
27. It was a dismal little room.
28. Their recent attempt to increase sales has been a dismal failure.
29. Some analysts cited shaky consumer confidence as a reason for the overall dismal sales.
30. There came a sipping sound, a slight smacking of lips(sentencedict.com/dismal.html), and another great dismal sigh.
More similar words: small, dismiss, as many, mall, spokesman, male, formal, businessman, female, normally, informal, minimal, racism, tourism, malfunction, organism, journalism, mechanism, euphemism, mutualism, terrorism, militarism, what is more, at this moment, nationalism, disc, disk, dish, display, disturb.