Random good picture Not show
1. The party was nothing short of a disaster.
2. She cannot comprehend the extent of the disaster.
3. The sales campaign was a total disaster.
4. His robust strength made him survive the disaster.sentencedict.com/disaster.html
5. Last year's cotton crop was an unmitigated disaster.
6. The region has been declared a disaster area.
7. Warnings of disaster may be overblown.
8. It seemed that nothing could prevent the impending disaster.
9. The flood is a disaster.
10. They're heading for disaster if they're not careful.
11. Tragic literature dignifies sorrow and disaster.
12. Does this augur disaster for our team?
13. One small error precipitated the disaster.
14. News of the disaster stunned people throughout the world.
15. Disaster areas will not cry. The deceased had gone to the heavens already; the survivors must continue to live on, and to live more exciting. All of this will be over and our stength of them are rising .
16. The town was declared a disaster area after the floods.
17. The reason for the disaster was engine failure, not human error.
18. Only a few scraps of news about the disaster have emerged.
19. Parental love is the greatest.And in the disaster, our soldiers are like our parents, give our boundless love.
20. Survivors of the disaster who lost their relatives are much to be pitied.
21. After the disaster, victims were crying, parents were crying, Sichuan was crying, China was crying, Every Chinese was crying. However, Premier Wen said, "Do not cry, children, every thing will be all right." Yes, we should not cry, because this world is full of love, because China is full of love.
22. It was the world's second worst air disaster, a horrific re-run of the runway collision in 1977.
23. Nothing in life is despair, a series of disaster will be can't withstand the sunshine nightmare, to be bumpy.Life is the dojo, alive is a kind of practice.
24. The president visited the region in the immediate aftermath of the disaster.
25. If the renegade clique of that country were in power , it would have meant serious disaster for the people.
26. The government has promised a full investigation into the disaster.
27. The church bell used to be rung to signify disaster.
28. He had a prophetic dream about a train crash the night before the rail disaster.
29. As long as two years ago, Mandelson tried to unpick the reasons for the disaster.
30. One hundred and twenty people died in China's worst air disaster .
More similar words: eastern, eastern europe, disabled, disagree, disappear, disability, taste of, oyster, poster, foster, bolster, western, cluster, monster, register, minister, youngster, yesterday, mysterious, administer, stereotype, cholesterol, esterification, step by step, dish, disc, disk, as to, vast, last.