Random good picture Not show
1. I've got an old vinyl disc of her singing.
2. The report form is available on disc from Personnel.
3. The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology.
4. This glass disc looks very fragile.
5. Their latest disc is a worthy successor to their popular debut album.
6. Most shredding machines are based on a revolving disc fitted with replaceable blades.
7. The Prokofiev sonata comes first on the disc.
8. The edge of the disc had been machined flat/smooth.
9. I have a magnetic disc.
10. He's been off work with a slipped disc .
11. Please format this floppy disc.
12. He hands a metal disc to me.
13. This recording is available on disc or cassette.
14. Compact disc recordings give excellent sound reproduction.
15. The Beatles cut their first disc in 1962.
16. He wears an identity disc around his neck.
17. He's in bed with a slipped disc.
18. He wears an identity disc round his neck.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. He retired early because of a slipped disc .
20. Powell ruptured a disc in his back and was laid up for a year.
21. The turning disc is connected by a drive belt to an electric motor.
22. She's slipped a disc.
23. Flatten the pastry into a thin disc with your hands.
24. The Auto Compact Disc Cleaner can run off batteries or mains.
25. A laser is used to etch a pattern in the smooth surface of the disc.
26. The new album is available on vinyl, cassette(sentencedict.com), or compact disc.
27. He is one of the greatest opera singers on disc.
28. The dog's name was engraved on a little metal disc attached to its collar.
29. The gramophone had been eclipsed by new technology such as the compact disc.
30. The doctor diagonised that his backpain was caused by a slipped disc.
More similar words: discuss, discount, disclose, discourse, discourage, discouraged, discussion, discharging, discrimination, fiscal, in this case, disk, dish, dismal, display, disturb, dispute, distant, distinct, dismiss, district, disaster, distance, distract, disagree, disabled, dissolve, distress, disorder, on display.